Donâ€™t miss your chance to transform your thinking
Time is running out to register for Transforming Australia – jobs, industry and the green economy, the first national professional conference of its kind.
With the Federal Government announcing its carbon pricing policy on Sunday, there has never been a better time to get informed and discuss the impacts of a carbon constrained economy on jobs, industry and regional economies in particular.
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to the debate.
- National and international speakers, including Chief Climate Commissioner Tim Flannery, climate changeexperts Allan Jones, John Connor and Matthew Wright, and leading industry figures
- Expert panels in the fields of the carbon economy, sustainability, renewable energy, green buildings, biodiversity, social enterprise and regional transformation
- A unique opportunity to participate in a Q&A forum with government and industry leaders
- Networking opportunities including a welcome reception.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in public policy surrounding the green economy
- Representatives of sustainable and renewable industries
- Representatives of traditional industries
- Unions and industry bodies
- Community organisations and students
$570 + GST
Novotel Wollongong Northbeach 2-14 Cliff Road, North Wollongong NSW 2500.
For more information, or to register, visit: www.rdaillawarra.com.au